Download Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.5.3 free latest version offline setup for Mac. With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments.
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.6.0 Official Description
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
THREE NEW INSTRUMENTS
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: Sonically rich sample libraries that combine powerful sound design with simple playability. Each offers eight intelligently mapped macro knobs giving you a wide-sweeping, intuitive range of control. They all showcase KONTAKT’s new wavetable module, each offering two blendable sound sources and a unique take on a speciality style.
Iconic 20th century hardware synthesizers captured with an intricate level of detail, and creatively processed with seminal outboard effects. This hybrid analog/digital instrument utilizes blendable sound sources to deliver a modern take on classic electro and synthwave, which have seen a resurgence in recent cinema.
Hybrid organic/electronic instrument that takes myriad acoustic instruments from around the world, and combines it with digital synthesis, organic foley layers, and effects processing. The result fuses traditional and digital, with basses, strings (bowed and plucked), wind instruments, tuned percussion, bells/metals, pads/drones, leads, and textural ambiences.
A contemporary, creative, and ultimately new take on keys and piano sounds. HYBRID KEYS moves away from conventional sampling processes and instead focuses on inventive techniques such as re-amping, creative mic positioning in interesting spaces, and vari-speed experiments with tape.
NEW FEATURES FOR BUILDERS
KONTAKT has long since grown beyond its origins as a software sampler, and now provides a solid foundation for building advanced sample-based instruments. We’ve been supporting this platform, and the people who use it, with continuous updates to KONTAKT 5, and KONTAKT 6 builds on this strategy with some big additions for you builders out there.
6.6.0 – 2021-07-06
- VST3 Target, User content base path, flexible EVENT_PAR routing.
- ADDED Kontakt now also provides a VST3 target
- REMOVED 32bit VST2 target is no longer provided
- CHANGED The Options Load / Import tab is updated and renamed to Loading
- ADDED It is now possible to set a user library path in the Kontakt options Loading Tab
- ADDED KSP New KSP command redirect_output ()
- IMPROVED KSP It is now possible to refresh the ui_file_selector
- ADDED KSP Scripts can now send modulation events to the new From Script modulator
- ADDED KSP It is now possible to attach the ui_meter to gain reduction meters
- ADDED KSP Level meter ranges and orientation can now be set with $ CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MIN and $ CONTROL_PAR_RANGE_MAX
- ADDED New factory script Arpeggiator (sync) based on the listener callback for solid host sync timing
- ADDED The about screen now displays the Kontakt target
- FIXED When modulating amp release, the release velocity was delayed by one note
- FIXED Kontakt could crash on Windows if the system user documents folder was on a USB or network drive
- FIXED Kontakt could crash when re-ordering NKIs in a bank
- FIXED In some cases external modulator names were missing in instruments created with Kontakt 4 or earlier
- FIXED Wavetable Inharmonic knob is now correctly displayed as a bipolar value
- FIXED Collection of minor cosmetic GUI fixes
Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.6.0 Free Download
Click on the below button to download the complete Native Instruments Kontakt 6 Setup for macOS. You may also like Ample Guitar SC III 3.3.0.