Download Toontrack EZdrummer v2.2.2 free latest version offline setup for Mac. EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level.
Toontrack EZdrummer v2.2.2 Review
EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer 2, you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market – a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Welcome to a new era of drum production for songwriters. Meet your new drummer!
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly
- Customize any groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two sound libraries with five (5) kits in total
- Powerful audio engine
Release notes for EZdrummer 2.2.2
EZdrummer 2.2.2 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 2.2.2 is required for the support of EZdrummer 2 products released from this point forward (Q3 2021).
- Added native Apple silicon support to the VST, AU and standalone. The About dialog says “64-bit ARM” (instead of “64-bit Intel”) when running in native
- Apple silicon mode.
- New standalone and document icons on Mac, in Big Sur style.
- “Check for Updates” can now open the Product Manager (if installed) instead of the download web page.
- On Windows, two new device types are available: “WASAPI (Exclusive Mode)” and “WASAPI (Low Latency Mode)”.
- Added some generic manufacturer profiles (Medeli, Pearl, Simmons).
- The Future Hit pads were not silenced correctly when receiving CC 123 (“all notes off”).
- Fixed a build configuration error that caused the Mac VST to have higher CPU usage than normal.
- Whenever song track playback starts and when the playhead is moved during playback, if the new current song block contains earlier CC or poly-aftertouch changes, those will now get applied.
- The play button would sometimes look pressed when playback had been stopped. It was especially likely to happen after recording a new song block.
- The red recording block would sometimes extend to the beginning of the track even if the recording was not started at bar 1.
- It was not possible to record instruments whose first articulation is not MIDI-mapped, for example the cajon in Latin Percussion EZX, by clicking on them.
- Fixed some issues that could happen if the number of blocks on the track was very large.
- “Export Song as WAVE File” would crash if the Mixer tab hadn’t been visited yet and some output channel was not 1.
- “Export Song as WAVE File” would not preserve custom multichannel setups in the mixer.
- Playback with Follow Host in certain DAWs could potentially skip some notes on the Song Track, depending on tempo, buffer size, sample rate and the note positions.
- Dropping an external MIDI file on the song track with Follow Host off and Preview in Original Tempo on would change the track tempo when there was already exactly one block on the track instead of when the track was empty.
- “Add to User MIDI” was not able to save a shortened song block.
- Loading an instrument from a different EZX on a position where “Alternating Hits” was active (multiple articulations being alternated between), it would not look like “Alternating Hits” was still active – only the main articulation would get highlighted in the Details view of the drum property window.
- For instruments with a hidden, internal pitch, the preview window did not play the sounds with that pitch.
- Resolved an issue where two identical “EZdrummer Libraries” headers could be visible in the browser.
- 2box chokes should work now.
- The multi-out option had disappeared from Audio/MIDI Setup.
- The metronome was not very precise, especially with large buffer sizes.
- Metronome sounds were incorrectly pitched unless the sample rate was 44100 Hz.
- On Mac, if the sample rate of the output device was changed, all would start sounding pitched and the tempo would become wrong.
Toontrack EZdrummer 2.2.2 Free Download
Click on the below button to download the complete EZdrummer for macOS. You may also like Ample Guitar SC III 3.3.0.